The John Guest 1/4 in. O.D. x 3/8 in. Push-to-Connect Female Compression Connector (10-Pack) fittings are manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings utilizing John Guest's push-fit technology to make easy, reliable, leak-free connections. They have been developed to satisfy the compatibility needs for a wide range of applications and can be used on plastic or soft copper tubing. To make a connection, the tube is simply pushed in by hand; the unique John Guest collet locking system holds the tubing firmly in place. Disconnection is just as easy and requires no special tools.
- John Guest push-to-connect technology provides a simple, reliable, leak-free connection
- Manufactured from white polypropylene and equipped with EPDM O-rings
- Can be used with plastic or soft copper tubing
- Lead-free, corrosion free, non-toxic, and more chemically resistant than other plastics
- Manufactured with FDA compliant materials and NSF 61 and 51 certified
- Rated to 150 psi at 70°F and 60 psi at 140°F
- Possible applications include: reverse osmosis systems, ice makers, home/office coffee and beverage dispensing equipment, hydroponics and aquarium/aquatics