|CPC Part Number||LB5-061|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LB5-061|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)||1|
Luminor BLACKCOMB 5.1
If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water of if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then LUMINOR has the solution in the BLACKCOMB Series of residential UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptospordium and Giardia lamblia.
BLACKCOMB provides the ulitmate in UV protection for your home with the inclusion of a true 254nm Teflon based UV sensor that continuously monitors the performance the UV system and displaying the output via colour screen. In addition to UV output, diagnostics, system status, warnings, even QR codes are included. With the integral expandibility port, the addition of a 4-20mA output or a solenoid valve is a simple plug-and-play option!
Luminor BLACKCOMB 5.1 Features:
- Axial Flow, 304 Stainless Steel Polished Reactors for Optimum Fluid Dynamics Yet Still Allows for Lamp/Sleeve Service without the Need to Drain the Water.
- Low Pressure (LP) Coated UV Lamps Consistent UV Output throughout Rated Lamp Life of 9,000 Hours.
- Sensor Port for Future Upgradeability, Comes with Integral visual Glow Plug.
- Now with LED Lamp Countdown Constant Current Electronic Ballast.
- Colour User Interface with Full Diagnostics and Warnings Including QR Codes.
- LB5/6 Systems Include LIGHTLOCK Technology for Protected Lamp Sales.
- IEP (infinite expandability port) for Future Upgrades and Options.