At the Chester Paul Company We Strive To Provide 100% Customer Satisfaction
- You have 30 calendar days to return your merchandise from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in its original condition.
- Most products are warrantied against defect by the manufacturer.
- All special order and/or customized items are ineligible for a return and non-fundable.
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
- If you have ordered something in error, your return may be subject to a restocking fee. Freight charges will not be credited.
- Non-refundable returned items are subject to a restocking fee of 20%
- Prior to returning an item for any reason, please contact Customer Service at the numbers listed below, for a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.
- Once approved, annotate the RMA number on your return shipping label and return them to us.
- Upon receiving the items, our designated return handlers will examine the items for any defects. Please note, any items found used, damaged, or defective will not be refunded.
- If you believe the items were damaged in transit, please directly contact the shipping company that was used and file a claim with them.
If you have any questions regarding a return or our return policy, please contact our Customer Service at the numbers listed below. We appreciate your business and your understanding!
Customer Service: (800)227-2093 or (323)245-3761