|CPC Part Number||WSF-2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WSF-2|
|Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ)||1|
Download instruction sheet >>
Download a brochure >>
- Frigidaire Filters - RF100, RG100, NGRG2000, RF-100, RG-100, NGRG-100, NGRG-2000, 218994101, 21817805, 204389101, WFCB, WF1CB
- Kenmore Filters - 9910, 469910, 46-9910, 9910P, 04609910000, RC-200, RC101, 09998, 9906
Guaranteed by WaterSentinel
This WaterSentinel refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
This economical filter will provide you with fresh and clean tasting water and ice cubes.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes and Odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallons
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
The only refrigerator filter to include an accompanying tube of special o-ring lubricant to ensure a leak-free seal!!
This filter should not be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and or after the filter.
This filter has been tested by the manufacturer against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine, Tastes and Odors.