- All orders may be placed by phone, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or through our website. All orders are required to have at the minimum: customer PO number, manufacturer’s/CPC’s part number, and quantity. We will not process or confirm your order until this information is verified. Any discrepancies found (i.e. part numbers, pricing) will be listed in your order confirmation email.
- All orders have a $50 minimum (excluding taxes and freight). Any orders below said amount will not be accepted.
- Shipping Errors: If you experience a shipping error with your order, please report it to our Customer Service immediately.
- Shortages: If your order does not reflect your packing slip, please report it to us immediately.
- Damaged Goods: Upon receiving your order, if there is visible damage that occurred in transit, and your order was shipped under Chester Paul’s account, please notify us immediately. Otherwise, please notify the transportation company to file a claim. If there is visible damage to the merchandise itself prior to shipping it, please notify us immediately.
- You have 30 calendar days to return your merchandise from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in its original condition.
- If you have ordered something in error, your return may be subject to a restocking fee. Freight charges will not be credited.
- To request a return, please contact Customer Service so that we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This RMA number must appear on your return shipping label.
- Once we receive and inspect your return, we will notify you with the status. If your return is approved, your credit will be processed.